Tuesday 14 June 2011

The day you’ll love me – Sergio Gaut vel Hartman


Carlos Gardel, the famous aerial acrobat, was preparing to launch his Piper Laurie XL-95 into the skies of Medellín when a female voice whispered in his ear.
“Don’t go. You’ll die.”
“Oh, really? Says who?”
“I, Rusiana, the lady who lives in your ear.”
“Rusiana! It’s been so long! Where’ve you been?”
“I ventured off to explore you inside, and arrived at the conclusion that yours is song, not aerial acrobatics.”
“Women! My flight instructor, the great Segismundo Froi, always told me: “Nobody understands women.”
“Don’t go, Carlos!”
“Please!”
Carlos Gardel took off in his plane, pirouetted a thousand times, and nothing happened. Today, about to celebrate his 120th birthday, he lives alone in the ‘Haven of Peace’ care home on Humbolt Street. Rusiana moved from ear to pancreas, as she could no longer stand the old man’s snoring.

Originalk title: El día que me quieras.
Translation: Jamie Hershing

Sergio Gaut vel Hartman

Versión en castellano

1 comment:

  1. very good, indeed, who understands women? jajajjajaja

    ReplyDelete

FeedBurner FeedCount